Friday, May 10, 2013

YO! What is UP?

Hey yo! Things here are fantastic! I have been back to the gym and have started the process of jogging again. Tomorrow is my first day of Couch to 5k. Again. This time I am set up for success though... the surgery, my It Works!, and feeling the workout bug again.

Haven't gotten my post-op labs done yet, with no insurance anymore it just isn't in the budget this month. But as soon as I know, you'll know! However, as of this morning I am 218 pounds, down from a high of almost 255 before the surgery. My weight loss has slowed down now, but I am ok with that so my skin has a chance to catch up :) I am 45 days post surgery now, and feel better than I have in years!

I paid to promote a post on Facebook for the first time today. I am interested to see how it works out. I just had a lot of info on my post and I wanted maximum visibility. I am going to include the verbiage of the post here...

"Here is the dollars and sense of it... Weight Watchers is $40 a month, includes no food, and requires meetings that nobody has time for. Nutrisystem is $397 per month, has some food, but you still need to buy veggies and fruits, and does nothing for your health because it's full of crap. Jenny Craig, same story only more expensive yet: $500 a month, some food like Nutrisystem, and meetings that nobody has time for. A dietician will run you about $160 a month, no food, and appointments you don't have time for. Slimfast is convenient and cheap at $90 a month for the shakes, but they are gross (more chemicals than food) and no suppletments for your health, plus you still need ADDITIONAL food.... AND NONE OF THESE HANDLE SKIN TONE, CELLULITE, FITNESS AND DETOX!!

It Works "Ultimate Pack" is $279 per month, shipped directly to your house, and only has a 3 month minimum commitment to get that price (retail price totals $559!!!) MY IT WORKS plan includes one high quality shake a day of PROFit shakes, a snack bar daily in It's Essential, Greens for detoxing as you lose, Advanced Fat Fighter for blocking the fat and some of the carbs you eat at lunch and dinner, Thermofit for cranking up your metabolism, It's Vital to get all the nutrients you need for max health and weight loss, Defining Gel to help minimize the appearance of cellulite, and the Ultimate Body Applicator 4-pack to tighten and tone that skin as you lose. Complete, convenient, and 24-7 email support and encouragement from me with no meetings to go to!

What are you still waiting for?! http://michellecordes.myitworks.com and inbox me, call me or email me with your questions. Will you invest in a 90 day challenge with me? Let me show you how It Works! I'll even help you design a custom workout plan to enhance your results... I can't wait to help you achieve your goals!"


Of course, you don't have to do the Ultimate Pack to get started... get in touch with me on Facebook, by commenting below, or through my website to find out where is best to get you started with what your priorities are and what fits in your budget...
My personal products I'm using right now :)
I really hope some of you will take me up on this! If you are a Vision Quest member, we can even meet at the gym! My experience with diets and nutrition to date,
My tummy at 45 days... scars are getting better every day!!
and the Human Nutrition class I am taking is putting me on a path to becoming a diet and fitness coach I think. I love nails, but I can do that too... this is making people feel good and look good in a different way!! As soon as I can find someone to video me, I will be doing a new vlog....Gotta get back to calculus now (yuck)...

Hasta luego!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment