Friday, November 2, 2012

So many amazing things! PICTURES!

I thought I would start out today's post with a fun pic of me doing what I love, circa 2002 or so. This was taken hiking the Elk Lake trail in the Hoh rainforest area of Olympic National Park. I was in decent shape then for a bigger girl, and I would love to get even more fit before the big 4-0. :) When I get to hiking the AT, this is about what I will look like!!

Now, to a little nail tech funny. I had something happen to me this week that is a first for me... and after 15 years of doing nails, that doesn't come along too often. I was doing a mani/pedi in the pedi chair, and I had just gotten the base and first coat of polish on the sleeping and thrashing client I had, when she-while I was polishing her right hand-took her left hand and stretched it over her head and behind her head... AND LEFT IT THERE!!! I was like "Are you #$%^& * kidding me?!?". Thank goodness is was a tame medium pink... if she would have been wearing RED I would have cried! So, I patiently went around and coaxed her hand down, and fixed the 2 nails she had destroyed....... and SHE STILL HADN'T WOKEN UP! Geebus... how tired are people these days anyway?!? She was a fun one... I had to put rolled up towels in her hands as I was polishing because she would jerk and then squeeze my hand every time I touched her hand. I wanted to wake her up and say "You are aware you came in here for a MANICURE, right?". Lol... Oh well, I guess nobody can say that I don't make a client relax when they are in my chair!!! I left work early after that. I was exhausted!! :P

So, here is my important news. You all can say you read it here first, because I am gonna blow this up... you better get on board fast, because you wanna be near the top! As I have mentioned before, I have been doing some health things to try to get me fixed without surgery. I have had pitting edema for the last 6 months or so, it has even been weeping at times, and months of diuretics has not helped significantly. A client of mine gave me some samples of Organo Gold coffee to try, which is an "instant" type coffee product with Organic Ganoderma in it. (More on that in a minute...) She gave me hot chocolate, green tea, iced tea, regular coffee, and mocha. 5 samples. I drank one a day for the 5 days.... and by day 4 I was peeing like a racehorse... and by day 5 when I put my boots on to go to work, I had to tighten the belts because all my swelling was gone. That's right. GONE. This stuff fixed in FIVE DAYS what THREE MONTHS of prescription hadn't touched. Organo Gold is a Washington company, started in 2010, so I decided to do some research. Taken from good 'ol Wiki-
Ganoderma is a genus of polypore mushrooms which grow on wood, usually of Quercus variabilis Blume logs, and include about 80 species, many from tropical regions.[1] Because of their extensive use in traditional Asian medicines, and their potential in bioremediation, they are a very important genus economically.

Ok, so, the type of Ganoderma in Organo Gold is this one... Ganoderma lucidium... (wiki again...)

The lingzhi mushroom or reishi mushroom (traditional Chinese靈芝pinyinlíngzhīJapanesereishiVietnameselinh chi; literally: "supernatural mushroom") encompasses several fungal species of the genus Ganoderma, and most commonly refers to the closely related species, Ganoderma lucidum and Ganoderma tsugaeG. lucidum enjoys special veneration in East Asia, where it has been used as amedicinal mushroom in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years,[1] making it one of the oldest mushrooms known to have been used medicinally. Because of lingzhi's presumed health value and apparent absence of side-effects, it has attained a reputation in the East as the ultimate herbal substance. Lingzhi is listed in the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia and Therapeutic Compendium.

Got it! So, as a fan of alternative medicine, this made me feel a little less "hokey" about using my "magic coffee"! Bottom line is this... we as a society are living in screwed up bodies that can't fix themselves in our polluted world. Cancer is EV. RY. WHERE. We are all fat... or struggling to not get fat. Lots of us have crappy health care or none at all. You can drink a cup of this stuff a day for about $1 a day... I feel great. I keep feeling better. That is all the proof I need. I want to send you a sample... email me to try it for yourself. You can order off my personal website at http://michellecordes.organogold.com. I also am looking for distributors... the farther spread out the better. We all make more money that way by not flooding a market. Once you try this stuff you will be on board!!! 

Now for the really, really cool news. About 2 weeks ago, I did my first It Works! wrap. I have been loathe to post pics because they are sort of embarrassing, but the results are too good to put off anymore. I have done 4 wraps on my stomach, and 2 facial wraps. I have recently added Greens and It's Vital to my daily routine, and between all of this and the coffee, I am sold! You have GOT to try this. Ready for the pics? 
Here we go... (ugggggg)....




  <--- Before :(                  :)After--->


I can't talk about inches, it's against the "rules"... but a picture says 1000 words!









Look how much less puffy my face looks!!!










Hard to totally tell from these pics, but just 2 wraps got rid of the lines on my forehead and totally smoothed out my skin.






Remember, this is only 2 weeks! I have 2 more wraps to do on my tummy (some people don't take as many, but let's face it, I haven't been a skinny minnie for a looooooong time...) and one more on my face! I am going to do 2 on that "upper butt/lower back area" and 3 on my thighs after this. I am super excited!

Are you ready to try yours?!? Go to http://michellecordes.myitworks.com and sign up as a "loyal customer". It is $99 for 4 wraps if you buy them at the regular price, but if you sign up as a loyal customer, you get discounted prices for committing to 3 months of auto ship which brings the price down to $59 for 4 wraps. Well worth the money, my friends! The supplement line is great too! Gotta get some Greens and It's Vital. Again, let me know if you want to be a distributor and I will get you set up. The distributor kit is $99 and includes 4 wraps so you can do your own success story! You can message me through the above link to my personal replicated webpage...

See, I am going to give myself 90 days of all this stuff and then go back to the Dr. and see where my health numbers are at.... This could be waaaaay lots cheaper than surgery, and probably healthier too. :)

Gotta go sign up for part 3 of the healthy challenge... Wildtree Herbs! More details on that next time... Now get to shopping! I'll post new pics as they become available... :)

-Ciao! M.

Business ONLY email... michellecordes@me.com

1 comment:

  1. So for Christmas and by birthday...
    You look amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete