Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A special limited time guarantee for blog readers...

Ok, this is only for my blog readers! You have seen the pictures... now time for your own success story. Here is my limited time guarantee.... IF you go to my personal website http://michellecordes.myitworks.com, order and sign up to be a Loyal Customer by midnight on NOVEMBER 10** conditions below, I will guarantee that you will love the product or it will cost ME $50. Here's the "skinny"...


  • Go to the website, and put these items in your "bag" to order... 1 4pack of the Ultimate Applicator, 1 container (or 30 pack) of Greens, and 1 It's Vital.
  • When you check out, select to be a Loyal Customer. This will price your order at $116 to $121 plus shipping... (a savings of $61-70 over retail by the way!!!)
  • If you don't LOVE it and think it is totally worth it by the time your next autoship is due, we'll cancel your autoship and I will personally pay your $50 LC cancellation fee. 
  • IF YOU LOVE IT, and I am sure you will, after your 3 months of autoship, I will give you a FREE box of Organo Gold coffee!!!
I AM ONLY GOING TO DO THIS ONE TIME, SO DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO TRY FOR A LOW PRICE AND RISK FREE!!

I am so sure that you are gonna love It Works! that I am putting my money where my mouth is. :) Now, go shop!!!! I'll be here when you are ready to sign up as a distributor... lol....

Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment